Click to view live stats for this site

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gossip Girl, which One are You? Paris Fashion Week Spring-Summer 2011 Part 4

Gossip Girl, which One are You? Paris Fashion Week Spring-Summer 2011 Part 4SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
by: Isa Maisa for Benjamin Kanarek Blog

This Barbie Wants to Know...

I admit I am a HUGE Gossip Girl fan. Don't ask me why but I am. Seeing the show, it makes me just want to be in NYC. Love that city as much as
I do Paris. This last bit of virtual shopping just screamed Gossip
Girl!!! They were in Paris this summer shooting, how perfect to end my
Parisian shopping spree with Serena and Blair!!


The tall luscious Serena



The golden island girl. This is a great wardrobe for your next S/S season... I only chose five but there was plenty more!


YSL




Paul & Joe



Nina Ricci


Peter Copping surprised me, I thought he designed a smart collection.



Quirky irresistible Blair



Does she not look innocent? That sweet face hides what a loyal opportunist she is.


Nina Ricci



Valentino



Rochas



Sonia Rykiel



YSL


What a great show!! So chic. So M. Saint Laurent.



The elegant swan, Lily



So soft and graceful, always impeccable. These pieces will please you.


Rochas



Valentino


Standing along with the YSL show for spectacular!



YSL



Nina Ricci



Rouland Mouret



The brainy exotic Vanessa



Those wonderful eyes want to be taken seriously. She has a tough time convincing me.


Vionnet


I knew they were working on a first collection but this does not at all give me the feeling of Mme Vionnet's style!!




Paul & Joe



Nina Ricci



YSL



Pesty Jenny that makes her so annoyingly Great



She just loves creating havoc with the best intentions. Her off-Goth gives her that bad girl aura, I want to keep her that way...


Valentino



Rick Owens


I would have chosen this little number in an off-white for Jenny instead of pure white.



Valentino



Tao



Nicolas Andreas Taralis



Now which one are you? What is your look for this upcoming season? Get back to me because I would love to know!!


Back in my comfy clothes and Converse tennies adding up the total amount I spent on my virtual shopping spree. No small change, Girls. Pretty
impressive and with no guilt whatsoever! You will see for yourselves...


Photos Credits © Yannis Vlamos & Monica Feudi/ GoRunway.com for catwalk images, Courtesy of Vionnet, © Angeli, Abaca & DR for Gossip Girl portraits

Source Benjamin Kanarek Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Loading